Did you know that Alzheimer’s disease is the 6th leading cause of death in the US?
As of today, NO CURE has been found. The good news is that Dementia & Alzheimer’s disease are HIGHLY PREVENTABLE. In general, brain health (memory, mood, focus, etc) can be optimized at any age by addressing key critical aspects and significantly improve your brain health.
So, to help you understand your options, I’m teaming up with Dr. John Salerno to host a “Brain Health Boosters & Busters” Event at the Salerno Center on Monday. March 18, Monday at 5:30 pm to 7 pm.
Please join us to…
- Learn about your “Dementia” risk & “risky” behaviors
- Find out easy ways you can optimize your brain health today
- Get information on cognitive decline prevention and decreasing your risk of dementia
- Get into details on how to nourish your brain to improve memory, focus, & mood
- Enjoy Complimentary brain-health boosting treats
You will also get an opportunity to*…
- Have Cell/Brain Health Assessment
- Do the Alzheimer’s/Dementia Risk Screening
- Test Your Nervous System Nutritional Health
- Perform 15-minute Functional Cognitive Testing
- Get Personalized Recommendations based on all the data collected
*All the above testings/screenings/assessments could be done during or after the event.
If you’re interested in participating in this event, please call me at 646-436-5311, call Dr. Salerno’s office at 212-582-1700 no later than Friday, March 15th.
You can also visit our Facebook Event Page and RSVP there.