For many, the prospect of foregoing food for any prolonged period of time seems scary, even dangerous.
But over the last 20 years countless studies and new discoveries have validated the incredible health benefits associated with caloric restriction, as well as various fasting protocols. After our own independent research, we’ve concluded that fasting is not only safe for many of our patients, but it can also play a crucial role in promoting overall health and longevity. As such, Dr. Salerno and I are eager to incorporate FASTING into our practices.
To help you understand your options, I’m teaming up with Dr. Salerno to host the “Stop Stalling and Start Fasting” Event at the Salerno Center on Monday. April 15, at 5:30 pm to 7 pm.
Please join us to…
- Talk about the types of fasting and their benefits
- Focus on one of the SAFEST, EASIEST, SHORTEST & MOST EFFECTIVE fast that’s actually done while EATING DELICIOUS FOOD…the FASTING MIMICKING DIET
- Learn the required information & get the tools you need to start your FASTING AT ANY TIME and as soon as the next day after the event
- Be entices with the delicious foods that you can eat during the fast
Come and learn about a very unique and short FASTING PROGRAM that provides the same benefits of a water-only fast, but WITH FOOD. It’s safe, convenient, simple, and delicious. Seriously, we couldn’t believe that the body could be “tricked” into fasting mode while eating tasty food like hearty soups, fresh olives, and sweet nut bars! We’ve tried it and so did many of our patients, all convinced and experiencing benefits that included…
- Weight loss
- Cellular clean-up (an incredible process called autophagy)
- Stem-cell-based tissue regeneration
- Gut rest
- Metabolic reset
This is a great opportunity to jump-start your wellness plan and give your body a much-needed tune-up. If you’re interested in participating in this event, please call me at 646-436-5311, call Dr. Salerno’s office at 212-582-1700 no later than Friday, April 12th.
You can also visit our Facebook Event Page and RSVP there.